Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finished The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (360)

Finished The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (360) today, this one i'm renting from Blockbuster and it's due back on Thursday. It's Wednesday right now. Going to finish up getting the treasure chests tomorrow. Finished this game in a day :) The bonus footage of mocap is neat although it makes me wonder why so many of the animations in-game look rigid :/

Gameplay-wise it was the average hack n slash adventure game, I skipped all the cinematics except a few while I was eating/drinking. The way they have cut together footage from the movie and new footage they made up for the game is silly and they haven't put enough bridging footage in leaving me sitting there wondering "what the hell was going on just then", ah well you never play this style of game for the storyline anyway :D

Have been playing through Call of Duty 4 on 360 as my PC is dead, I traded mice with Josh Bond as my G5 was messing up on my computer yet works fine on anyone elses. Joshs MX510 is working great for me though :)

I want to keep playing Lost Odyssey (360) but my disc is scratched =[ I will make a post about how i'm remedying this sometime soon :P Now as it's 5:06am and my head is sort of hurting a little so i'm going to bed.

Update: Got all the treasure :)


For some reason one piece of Bonus Art hasn't unlocked though, even though i've finished all the bonus levels and got all the chests, hmmm..... :/

No comments: