Saturday, December 27, 2008

Finished The Darkness and Gears of War 2

Today I finished The Darkness and Gears of War 2, both are games that i'd put on hold right at the end of the game. Gears of War 2 I only had two chapters to go, that's like an hour or so of gameplay! I dont' know why I hadn't finished this earlier. Gears of War 2 was brilliant and ten shades more epic than the original which was pretty epic in itself. Whether you were inside the belly of a giant worm, flying a reaver or riding a brumak Gears of War 2 had tons of unexpected action that I loved. Wish I had someone to play it co-op with though, i'll have to playthrough it on Insane with Jalexster if he has it. I finished Gears of War 2 on Insane, wasn't really as hard as I thought it'd be though.

I finished The Darkness on Normal difficulty and missed a ton of achievements so i'll have to play through that again at some point. It was a really creepy game with a pretty sad ending and storyline so it's definitely not a game for everybody but the darkness powers in it are cool and the confusing transportation to inside The Darkness where you are in a sort of World War 2 that nobody can die in. Anyway, the game is really cool aside from the fact you move pretty slow which can get really annoying and that when I was playing a quest bugged so that I couldn't complete it and get the achievement for being helpful :(

I liked both of these games a hell of a lot and recommend them to anyone.

No comments: