Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Well today was fucking shit =(

This morning I had to catch the train to tafe and got there 30 minutes before I was meant to start work, not that we do work there anyway. The air conditioning in the building was screwed up so we had to sit around in the hot all day. After a hard days work (yea, right) at tafe I realized it was 3:05 and I thought I was going to miss the 3:18 train since I read my watch wrong and thought it was 3:10 so I ran most of the way up to the station. I was out of breath and dehydrated so all the blood went to my head and I couldn't see properly and almost passed out so I decided to buy a drink... $2.50 for a bottle of Solo, what a rip! The 3:18 was delayed and came 7 minutes late at 3:25 which sucks cause I normally get off at Diamond Creek around 3:30-3:35, anyway I got on the train and some guy was smoking as he got in so there was smoke in the carriage and then there was this women with her 2 toddler's and one of them had crapped their pants and there was some sort of drink spilled in the carriage too. The air in there made it hard to breathe... Of course since my train was delayed I had to put up with all the school kids who randomly take the train home and some girls had the nerve to discuss how "weird looking" I am (gee thanks biatches!) When I got out of the train at Diamond Creek my head screwed itself up and I nearly passed out yet again, I managed to down the last of my Solo and stop myself from passing out with some much needed sugar. Now that I'm home I find out my dad has hit the download limit, we used our off peak and he was the one who told me that and then he goes and hits on peak by downloading 2gb of TV episodes, thanks a lot...

What a hell of a day...

No comments: