Thursday, February 24, 2005

New XBOX Power Cable

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My new XBOX power cable arrived from the product recall today. It has a red TEST button and a Green RESET button. I am so fucking confused. It also has a sticker on it that says not to use before reading the manual, in sticker form!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The manual caters to everyone's needs whether you speak English or you don't speak properly. The language on page 79 scares me immensly.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It doesn't even slightly resemble any language that I know of (Besides Russian which is pretty fucked already)

Thats it from me i'm off to test out my new "XBOX Protection Cord"

Just fyi the Nintendo DS came out today. I'll ring Michael and ask him about it.

No comments: